Wednesday, May 31, 2006

As much as thank you notes seem like a hassel, after writing a few I decided they are wonderful because you get to write things to people who love you. Yeah, I thought it was neat too.

So Brad, Sarah and I finally met! And let me tell you, we were like level 10 productive, it was truely amazing. We planned the pre-bonding London trip, which I do not think I have mentioned up to this point. The three of us are going a few days early to London to hang out and then the group from Rochester, MI will meet us there and we will all go to Uganda together. I've never been out of the country besides our wonderful neighbor Mexico.

What am I going to find in East Africa? I have no idea and I am so excited about that. I am so excited about seeing what the brethern there, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, whom I've never met yet already have the strongest bond with . . . seeing what they are up to. SMILE. I'm sitting on my bed thinking that in the next blink I will be sitting on the dirt floor of an Africa hut. I hope I can catch everything God has to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home