Sunday, May 21, 2006

GOD IS SO GOOD! Isn't it great that can be a daily realization and never lose it's greatness. I still don't understand how it is true in the mist of pain and suffering, yet it is. However, right now I find myself in the happy go lucky state, loving life.

I graduated a year ago, it seems like 10 years. What a huge transition! Self-discovery is amazing. Am I like in warp discovery mode right now and does it slow as I age or does the learning about myself and God keep on truckin'?

Brad and I felt what it's going to take to carry only one of our three luggage boxes for Uganda and it frightened me. Pretty big loads at 70 pounds a pop for two and then the carry on. That will be an interesting feat.

Because of y'all I get to serve and praise God in Africa. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home