Friday, May 19, 2006

Su Doku

So the title has nothing to do with anything, but I need to start putting headings on posts I think. Another question to anyone, if anyone (smile), reads these. How long should they be? I understand that there is email and a million things to check and read on the internet and I was wondering if they could/should be longer or shorter. Anyways. . .

I was able to hang out with my friend, Garrett East, today in the hospital. He just had his appendix taken out because of appendicitis. Naturally, we talked about everything and the subject of the incarnation came up. Why would God place himself in a feeble human body. It put us in awe, yet again, of his amazing selflessness and perfectness to do whatever it takes.

I also thought about having an appendix malfunction on the trip. That would not be good. So any prayers for appendi (yeah thats my made up plural) would be greatly appreciated.

I am about to head off to Hearne, Texas to my cousins graduation. Lately, I have been more and more excited about seeing family. Family is so good. Garrett made a comment about people visiting him and said, "It's so great to have family," refering to the body of Christ. When the church acts out its churchness I get really excited about what God can do with people here and what the kingdom will look like to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

There's no rules on length. Say what you have to say - it's been great so far.

Gandalf

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home