Thursday, May 18, 2006

One reason I have not posted everyday is the idea that God is not teaching me something daily because I am not in Africa yet. Obviously, I have found my error and hope that everyday will have value, which includes learning daily from God. Anyways. . .

I am a spoiled brat. It's really a wonderful gig. Today Reid and I were grilling pork chops and corn that we shucked I might add and when we finished we looked at what our hands did and were excited and appreciative of the meal. One of the most ungreatful areas of my life is probably towards mom constantly cooking food. Granted, I figured this out slightly when getting to come back to wonderful home cooked meals, which blow the bean out of this world. Anyways, I began to connect the thought to Africa. Many of the families and tribes will offer us meat while we are there. The people do not necessarily eat meat very often if ever, yet will offer it to us. That amazes me. I have so much to be greatful for and grilling is really fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home