Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Finals and Home James

So I am about to finish my junior year of college.

Crazy.

There are only three more finals that stand in my way, all of which very doable, one including my last piece of work on the Greek language that I will ever be required to do (it wasn't that bad).

But in the midst of this is preparing for other things like the summer internship and the class/seminar I will be at a few days after school ends, but also getting all of my stuff together and hopefully moving to a new apartment before school is over.

It is true, after three years of a freshman dorm I have decided that is enough for 10 people's lifetime and am calling the R.A. job finished. I have not reflected about my hall that often this year, at least on the blog, since I am generally absent from it during the school year, but I have had an incredible year with the guys on my hall and many times I find them ministering to me instead of the other way around. Of course, I think that's what it has to be like to be a true community and it has been a great experience.

I will be in Round Rock from the 10th until the 14th so I am excited to see many of you and be back home!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it when you use "Round Rock" and "home" in the same sentence.

Oh, and I am shocked that Wiginton hasn't chimed in about intramurals lately ...

Take care son,
Big John

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home