Tuesday, August 28, 2007

11

Jason Anderson, I love you! Your comments make me happy everytime . . . and that's really all I have to say.

However, smile, I thought I would give the line up of classes I have this semester. For my communication major I am taking small group communication and debate. Yes debate. I am not sure how this one is going to go and I am slightly petrified because in my class of 11, yes 11, there are 3 ACU debaters and a few of the others have debated in high school. My experience equals the number of times I have jumped out of airplane, which is indeed zero (until CJ Pierson turns 21 in September and we fulfill our vows to one another!) ((double side note Chris Pierson is going to join us meaning Mr. Big John Newton is automatically required to come along!! consider this your official invitation))

My Bible classes consist of exegesis, which could quite possible eat me alive, historical books of the Old Testament which are Joshua - Esther and finally my third semester of Greek.

I am also helping out as a peer leader as I have said before in a U-100 class, which I will be periodically leading discussions and things of the sort in.

And if Mr. Jason Anderson could tell Mrs. Lindsey Anderson that I mentioned to someone that everytime there are enjoyable puffy clouds in the sky I think of her, I would greatly appreciate it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pate The Great's Papa said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm, That's almost as sweet as the smell of muffins in the air-vents :)

FYI: Mrs. Anderson has been informed with regard to the puffy clouds.

8:38 AM  
Blogger cwiginton said...

Yeah, I could not wait for intramaurals to start.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home