Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The Week

It has already been a week since the last post! It's always a struggle to get back in the rhythm of blogging, but I wanted to update you on a few key items to the world!

Tonight starts the playoffs for the Green Monkeys, my intermural basketball team!

Two days ago it hit 70 degrees outside, yesterday it snowed, and again today it has almost hit 70 degrees again. This is madness.

I bought my tickets to the Bronx this week!

And finally, the second finance report came in and God is good!

1 Comments:

Blogger cwiginton said...

I remeber how difficult it was to focus on the important things when intramural tourney time came around. Homework, tests, schedules kept me from really focusing on my real reason for being at UT, intramural competition.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home