Monday, June 05, 2006

Silence. I never take the time to enjoy and/or use it. In the dorm there is never silence, at home it can be accomplished, but only when approximately 12 million people go to New Orleans for a mission trip. You'd think I would get a clue that using time in the same way Jesus did (silence, meditation, prayer ect) is the best way to live. Even as I sit here, I turned music on. What's the deal?

I don't know if I sat down with a point, that must mean I'm getting addicted to this thing called blogging and it's therapudic (I'm no good at spelling, I formally apologize for the rest of the use of this blog). That was the plan though, to get addicted or at least consistant so when I got over there it would be a normal thing to post. Since that has happened, I think we can officially go. Ok, now I'm just rambling, but I feel as if I need to say thank you for some reason. So, thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home