Saturday, May 26, 2007

We're Alive!

We finally have the internet! Naturally it has already been amazing and we should begin posting the milions of thoughts and feelings we have. It's late (you know cause we're 12 time zones away) so I must go to sleep, but know that the Church here is a tiny seed about to explode into a giant mustard tree. The Christians are amazing and the atmosphere at Church meetings (meaning in apartments) is one of the most joyful things I have ever experienced!

Katonda Mulungi (smile), it's too bad Russian has different characters so I won't be able to write it on the blog, perhaps I will transliterate. Goodnight . . . whoops good afternoon, smile.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so exciting to read about your new adventures! prayers and blessings!

tuka bulungi ("reach well"...since russian really isn't a possibility for me with or without computer characters, we'll go for lusoga :),
hannah

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home