Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Patch of Blue

The semester is winding down and by that I mean it is super crazy. Today God provided me with an extra bit of peace though so for that I am thankful.

Brad and I are still excited about the retreat coming up this weekend and I would like to ask for your prayers.

The following weekend on Friday I am going to a Nickel Creek concert with friends CJ and Tommy and galfriend Katie. It should be a doozy.

And Jason, it's always a joy to drive by the ole Taylor house and remember some odd boy stories!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pate The Great's Papa said...

Yes. Good times...

Hey, have a blast this weekend - I know God has something great in store...

And just for the record - I'm very jealous of the Nickle Creek concert. Enjoy :)

Much Love for ya,
J

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home