Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Spring Break Coming Soon

The spring always seems to move about a million miles an hour. I'm trying to catch up with preparing things for this summer as well as preparing for the fall. Between school, preparing and a pinch of social life, smile, I am ready to go on a week long road trip to CANADA! It makes sense right . . . a trip of male bonding between myself, CJ Pierson and Matt Zimmerman to the country of the maple leaf.

I really am excited about getting away and going on an adventure . . . but before then I have an R.A. interview again, trying to get into a soph. dorm here at ACU. I am still torn if this is where I am suppose to be next year, but I still feel like doing ministry in your place of living is the most natural way of living out the ways of Christ.

I am also going to be a freshman peer-leader like Brad East did this past fall with the same professor. I am really excited about the opportunities that will bring and the relationships that will be created . . . and its purely fun to see the deer in the headlight looks from the freshman during their first semester.

I am also pretty sure that everyone on our campus has been sick in the last couple of weeks, so any prayers lifted on behalf of health would be greatly appreciated by all. Oh Abilene.

By the way, Kevin Durant and the longhorns are coming for EVERYONE for the tourney and are in full gear (minus a tweaked ankle) and ready to dominate a class of 64 teams. I hope you enjoy watching. (It's been a while since I have had overconfidence for my horns, it feels nice)

I hope the weather outside is as good there as it is here, God's creations is good!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pate The Great's Papa said...

Enjoy Canada A! And if you run into a short, stout, balding man named Paul... Watch out for the random hockey check that will send you flying... He's a sneaky one :)

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home