Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday

One might think that because it is the monday after spring break, it is one of the most miserable days of the year. One may think "wow, I could be in Canada right now, or touring the United States."

However, it is a sunny day and I'm excited about life and productivity.

The horns lost, pretty bummed about that, but goodness march madness is so much fun!

I have had the discussion lately of would you rather . . . and the topic on my mind has been would I rather be working a job, getting real life experience instead of my head in yet another book (no I'm not restless) or would I rather have the nice relaxed schedule of a college student. Obviously, there are pros and cons with each and I am working on my contentment, which today seems to be high, but something I need to work on nonetheless.

For whatever reason this last thought comes to me . . . whatever you are doing, do it to your best and full ability so that God will be glorified as you fulfill your function of living as God's creation.

1 Comments:

Blogger happytheman said...

My Father gave me some good advice and I am going to paraphrase. When I was 20 looking at whether to go to college or work, my Dad offered up this advice, "Go to college, you'll have to work the rest of your life." So get the book learning the life skills are there and will be there soon enough.

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home