Monday, February 05, 2007

Start Your Engines

So much to talk about . . . but alas I must keep it short.

I am hoping to get my letters out (naturally just a bit after those East boys) tomorrow or the next day. A prayer would be greatly appreciated for that! Brad, Garrett, and I have begun to meet and pray about the trip consistantly and I am excited about that time we will have together.

I feel slightly foreign to the blog experience so bare with me as I shake the dust off. I am doing well, school is in full gear and I am in the sophomore act for Sing Song (joy!). RA responsiblities are going well and it is that time of the year to apply again for the position next year so I am praying and thinking about that.

Finally, if y'all are passing through this neck of the woods give me a call and let's see if we can meet for lunch or something. I was able to see Big Wig last week and it was a blessing.

Ah, finally number two . . . Brad and I are planning on doing a retreat with the Round Rock Church of Christ youth group in April and we are super pumped and will be thinking and praying about what God has for our friends their!

Until next time, which hopefully won't be too long from now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pate The Great's Papa said...

glad to hear about you and brad leading the youth retreat :) will want to read more on that as it develops...

Wish I could have seen more of y'all up in OKC... but understood the need to hurry back.

Hope all continues to go well for you!

J

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home