Monday, December 04, 2006

Yeah, so I suppose I haven't acknowledged the pain and suffering that has been inflicted on me from the crumbling Texas season. I have taken a LOT of heat for it all around these parts, however, continue to wear my longhorn spirit everywhere and lose with my team.

I also just realized something last class. Everyone on UT's starting basketball squad is YOUNGER THAN I AM. I don't know if it has fully sunk in, but my day is over, haha . . . all of those hopes and dreams long ago have been squashed. It was a weird feeling. Have I found something more important than college sports in life? . . . no brainer - GREEK 111. (let me go throw up) . . . ha

So Brad and I were telling a Ben Langford story today to a room of folks who do not know Ben Langford (minus Josh Love) and Ben Ries shows us to confirm the story. It was glorious.

Oh and Brad, Garrett and I have begun to learn the language of the Russians. Until next time comrades!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pate The Great's Papa said...

This is so random, but if you haven't already laughed at this you need to see it at: http://www.songleaderrevolution.com/
the video is hilarious, pause it to read the captions.

Good times :)
J

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home