Friday, June 30, 2006

Is fire or water more powerful? That was the question we were discussing around the fire at our camp ground on the Nile river last night. We were camping at Bugadali falls (spelling?) and it was absolutely amazing. It's amazing what some scenery, fire and good company can do for conversation. I love getting into people's lives and telling them about mine, I highly recommend it. Brad and I had one of the greatest conversations of my life and was extremely helpful for growth about anything and everything. Oh, side note, Sarah Depmore now has a blog as well it is jinjagirl87.blogspot.com so enjoy her thoughts too! She is an amazing gal and if I had to tell you a single thing she is amazing at it would be exsisting with children. They flock to her. It's so cool.

We watched the fire slowly go out, as we exchanged questions and answers about missionary work, life, relationships, history, future plans and so many things it was amazing. Oh my! My time is out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home