Saturday, June 24, 2006

So we're currently in an internet cafe in downtown London. This keyboard is different slightly and I'm having difficulties adjusting. The melting pot of life here is absolutely amazing, I love the diversity and craziness of all the cultures coming to the same place. We have officially made it known that we are tourists and are in desprate need of help just about always. I suppose we have figured the trasportation system out to a decent degree.

The hostel is really awesome and really convientent next to Heathrow airport, yeah Heath is my name too, I know cool. Took my first malaria pill today and did not eat as fast as I thought I would, so I started the day off a little queasy, but then got into super mode as we went to St. Paul's Cathedral, the Monument, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London.

The people here have been wonderful without a doubt. I am amazed at their patience and how helpful they always are. Naturally, we have been running into all types of characters from all over the world and it has been great. London is so huge and there is no possible way to do have of what the city has to offer in these few days much less get a solid feeling of the culture, but everything is so drenched with history and amazing "stuff". Ha, I'm most definitely at the point of jumbled thoughts since so much has happened. Hopefully in a few days my mind will not be racing and I can put thoughts in an organized manor. Until then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home