Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pep-in-the-step

So I don't have much time to write or much to report, but we had a small moral booster today that made me excited so I thought I would quickly share it.

We go and do the prayer station at least twice a week every week, but it has been extremely hot for the past two weeks. However, today it was a cool 76 degrees outside with continual pending rain that never came!

Side note it has not rained a single event we have done out but it has been especially rainy/overcast the entire summer, so someone must be looking out for us. And other side note every time we are praying at the prayer station and it is crazy hot outside a cloud ALWAYS comes while we are praying! Pretty cool.

Anyways, today with the cool weather we easily had over 30 people stop and pray with us, share their lives with us, and talk with us! It was great to see at least 5 former faces like Lizabeth, Compton, and others! It's nice to be known around the neighborhood and it was nice to have a large number of people share in life together!

Tonight we are having a group Bible study . . . and that's where I'm headed!

1 Comments:

Blogger bigjohn said...

I think I know who that someone is that is looking out for y'all.

Thanks for the updates son and take care!

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home