Thursday, June 26, 2008

Busy Busy!

So it has been a while, so I just wanted to check in and say I'm still here!

This summer I am taking two and a half classes in conjunction with my internship. The first class I took this past spring and I will take a follow-up class in the fall for the Bible internship that follows your Junior year. This is the half class, because there are not many requirements for me to be actually working on . . . however

I am in another internship class based on my communication degree and I have been reading and writing papers for it as well . . . It should hopefully be over by July 5th so I am looking forward to finishing all of the final projects for that class.

The final class was my Maymester course, teaching the good news. I talked some about it before, but it is in conjunction with the World Wide Witness program at ACU. So I am writing papers for it as well and it will hopefully conclude its last assignments July 29!

I also remembered we have a blackboard system here that we also read and make posts online for discussion among interns and leadership here in the Bronx . . . so am I giving lots of excuses for my lack of writing . . . YES! I'm sorry and I will hopefully get on more of a regular system again, there are so many things I want to talk about and am experiencing here in the mega-city!

We had a discussion last week about pluralism and it opened my world yet again the crazy diversity of this place! Hopefully I will be able to discuss it more in full at a later date . . . for now I am about to head to the park, play some basketball and dominoes . . . and finish up with a Bible study over there at the local McDonalds! I hope all is well in your world!

2 Comments:

Blogger cwiginton said...

Sounds like you are justing sitting around and playing to me. Seems like you could work something of significance in to your "busy" schedule.
Oh, yeah, try to work up some enthusiaism for what you are doing while you are at it.
Ha.

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big John said...

Hey Chris, I bet it is difficult to "sit around" on a basketball court in the Bronx.
Heath, "dominoes" in the Bronx just sounds wrong to me unless it means pizza. Now Bible study at McDonalds is my kinda Bible study (no onions please)...
Take care son.

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home