Thursday, January 06, 2011

Friends Friends

We have friends coming tonight, I'm so pumped!

All friends you are welcome to come and explore Oregon with us, so send 'em!

A wonderful gift I received for my birthday is a gigantic canvas map of the world. I find myself simply staring at it for large quantities of time. I put magnetic board behind the canvas so that we can put up where we want to go, and where others are and little trinkets up there as well (a stolen idea wish I could claim it was original).

I was curious if anyone else is transfixed by the world, just the representation of the world. The history, the chaos, the size, the beauty. So many unique cultures and people each with their own story. I would love to hear all the stories, obviously all would not be captivating in a Hollywood movie sense, but they would all certainly be captivating in their own unique ways!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home