Friday, December 03, 2010

Ha Ha

So naturally, I totally forgot about the blog world and that I wanted to write each day. More than that ... I actually read blogs every day, but somehow forgot to write my own. Sad, sad, sad.

Well tonight me and my wonderful wife Katie ... had a dancing lesson.

We are not good at dancing, frankly do not know how, and we are not necessarily the most coordinated. Yet, we thought it would be fun to try something new together (and we got a great deal a while back). It was a bunch of fun, I'm convinced anyone can dance with a good teacher and practice ... but it will be a while before I will be able to call myself a dancer. We then headed over to Pudding and Rice and got some! Such a weird, but good combination.

The end of my first semester of grad school is approaching. Pretty weird. I just don't feel like I am this old, sometimes I look at myself in the mirror and wonder who that person is. Not in a crisis sort of way who am I, what are my values ... but in a, physical like there's a full size adult with a boy inside. I wonder how long that will last.

Today was valuable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home